Great design and the highes sound quality!
A revolutionary paradigm in Turntable production, engineered with the finest design and the highest sound quality for vinyl lovers.
*excl. shipping cost depending on country
Imagine the turntable (EVERY turntable) as a gigantic spring; more the weight, the dimension etc. more the spring. Every spring squeezes itself to absorb energy and so does the turntable; then it releases that energy causing buzzes, noises and muddiness in the audio range. The simplest method the vast majority of the turntable designers use to avoid this is to add a huge mass, so: heavier platters, heavier turntable plinths and so on.
But -according to physics- there is a different mode to cope with those undesirable effects: to reduce energy stored into the turntable base and into the turntable platter, the interfaces to the revolving long-playing record. To achieve this goal they use a light platter, a very small, low-torque motor and leave the record freely floating (almost...) into air.
This (not so) simple trick gives to vibrations no free room to flow through the mat and the platter, virtually disappeared in our design and to reach the turntable pickup Even the most famous brands of commercial turntables in the market have not been able to solve this problem But They Have:
ATMO SFERA has the secret in its name: Atmosphere in Space. Atmosphere around us is the only Platter that does not generate energy back to the record because it uses the air as a Platter.
• Platterless design, a unique design where the record spins in air flawlessly and smoothly
• Belt-Driven, Two speed (33/45 RPM) turntable
• Small, low torque bipolar motor, driven by a synthesized, very pure sinusoidal wave
• Microprocessor controlled operation
• Bluetooth® stereo connectivity with embedded RIAA phono preamplifier
• Carbon fiber, static balanced Tonearm
• Effective arm length: 228 mm - Arm overhang: 15 mm
• Pre fitted Audio Technica AT 95 E MM Cartridge
• Low resonance, CNC machined, Anticorodal Aluminium plinth
• CNC machined Ergal Shaft
• Vibration damping feet
• No setup required with the fitted cartridge
• Dimension (base only): 12" x 11" x 4" or 31 cm x 28 cm x 10 cm
• Weight: 6.5 lbs. or 2.8 Kg
• Universal Power supply: 110-240 V / 50Hz / 60Hz
- ATMO SFERA Platterless Turntable (Titan or Orange finish Base) body
- Carbon fiber tonearm with pre installed AT95E Audio-Technica cartridge
- RCA cables
- AC cable w/ international plug adapters
- Motor control box universal AC supply (110/240V)